EDL is growing our design team of passionate people on a mission to help incredible companies succeed with design.
EDL is a small, Copenhagen-based design agency helping early-stage and established companies make their complex technologies a joy to use.
We specialize in discovering, designing, and scaling products through user research, UX design, UI design, and design systems.
We embed ourselves into our clients’ product teams and help them succeed fast.
What you’ll do at EDL
- Collaborate with others on our design team to help elevate our client’s products.
- Design beautiful interfaces based on research, business goals, and user needs.
- Work closely with engineers to ensure high-quality delivery.
- Establish and maintain design languages and systems for various products.
- Present designs and guide clients through their decisions.
We’d love to hear from you if you
- Speak and write fluently in Danish and are also confident in English.
- Love translating more or less abstract concepts into pixel-perfect user interfaces.
- Value high-quality, well-crafted visual and interaction design and care about the details.
- Thrive collaborating with other designers and partnering with founders, product managers, engineers, and researchers.
- Can work independently, yet crave healthy feedback loops with your ideas.
- Enjoy coming up with novel but technically feasible solutions.
- Have good written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Know all the latest Figma features.
- Are generally a good-spirited and well-meaning person.
What you get
- Personal growth with 1:1’s and varied design tasks.
- An opportunity to have a lasting impact on our client’s success.
- Work with ambitious founders and leaders from emerging industries.
- An opportunity to help define EDL as a growing workplace.
- A beautiful workspace at Woods Augusthus (100 meters from DR Byen).
- All the coffee and tea you can drink.
- Healthy lunch all week from the on-site kitchen.
- Friday bars, gatherings, and activities with partners and clients.
Is this something for you?
Please send your application along with your CV and portfolio to email@example.com. Again, we value great attention to detail, even in job applications.
Expect to hear from us within a week or two. We’ll begin interviewing in February.
Questions about the job? Don’t hesitate to reach out to Frederick.